Sign

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sign
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 06:59:04 -0500
Not trying to make money off of the list here but Erick uncovered in
his barn a 6'x3' MG dealer sign. It is from the late 70's and came from
the main entrance to 'Performance Motors' in Falmouth, Maine (still in
business, MB/BMW etc). It is the type that fits into a big contemporary
neon street sign. It is white on med blue. The bad news is that it is
cracked fairly well, He has the flip side hanging up on his barn now. It
could be easily repaired from the rear and mounted anywhere, can't beat
it on the shop/barn/garage wall, throw some shop lights behind it? He is
not looking to give it away but before it went to the ravages of Ebay I
really thought someone might want to get a shop at it. Sorry, I was out
of film yesterday so I don't have pics yet. Don't flame me here about
commercializing the list, I just wanted to give some friends a shot at
it first. Erick does not have any specific figure in mind but obviously
this is a three figure item.
Carl French