Re: the "perfect" garage

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: the "perfect" garage
From: Bill Holt <lbcholt@one.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 10:24:10 -0500
Hey, I'm just an average, middle class, over 40, suburban father of 4 kids
in grade school or pre-school.  A "perfect" garage for me would be be one
WITHOUT bicycles, rollerblades, hockey sticks, pogo sticks, hula hoops,
lawn mowers, roller skates, snow shovels, leaf rakes, Christmas
decorations, big wheels, weed-eaters, hedge trimmers, colored chalk,
skateboards, scooters, tricycles and a bazillion other things that have
NOTHING to do with automobiles.

Why DO they call these edifices 2 (or 3 or 4) CAR garages?  Maybe I can fit
4 DIE CAST scale model LBC's in there.

Bill Holt
Ft. Mitchell, KY

(hope I'm not breaking the list rules with a little levity)