Re: Parts From Justbrits

To: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Parts From Justbrits
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:44:10 -0500
Hi Rick,

> Swkintx@aol.com wrote:
>
> ... I have bought parts from JustBrits two times since I have bought my
>Midget.
> Both times Ed was very helpful. He has answered my questions... steve k
>
> Just dont try to ask him (Ed) a technical question if you did not buy from
>him -
> You will only get a sarcastic reply that you should have bought from him...

IMHO, there is no doubt that Ed has a way with sarcasm, but if one is a customer
of vendor "A", one has no right to expect Ed at vendor "B" to be at all pleasant
about spending his time=money to answer questions that should have gone to
vendor
"A". If you want Ed's knowledge, I believe I have read that he gives it
willingly
to his customers, and wisely, does not give free advise to the customers of
other
vendors. If you do not get the information you need from vendor "A", maybe you
should consider a change of vendors to one who has a demonstrable history of
service to back up his sales.

"Ya pays yer money, and ya takes yer choice, but ya can't have yer cake and eat
it
too."

Jim