Parts From Justbrits

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts From Justbrits
From: Swkintx@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:23:09 EST
I don't know if you are allowed to mention names, but I have bought parts
from JustBrits two times since I have bought my Midget. Both times Ed was
very helpful. He has answered my questions, and so far all of his parts have
been the correct ones, and have actually fit. I tried to get parts from the
local parts house and they look at me like I have two heads when I say MG
Midget. Anyway I am thankful for the Internet, it makes it a lot easier for
guys like me who love Mg's, but are too stupid to figure out themselves. And
the guys at the local parts house seem dumber than I.

steve k