Re: MGA Windshield Glass?

To: sschultz@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: MGA Windshield Glass?
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 20:44:49 EST
In a message dated 01/14/2000 7:36:49 PM Central Standard Time,
sschultz@worldnet.att.net writes:

Steve:

<< Has anyone purchased a windshield from either of these suppliers? >>

Actually, I have only bought an A-H & a TR one from Moss.  I would suspect
that the item (like the ones I have bought) is UK made.

<<If they are the same I will take advantage of
 the VBI promotion.>>

A VB "promotion" is an oxymoron by it's self.  Have you ever checked the
FINAL price of something bought from VB???  And, yes, I am a "dealer" for
them (which means just about squat).

            Ed

 Should I look anywhere else?