Re: MG 2000 - Cleveland

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG 2000 - Cleveland
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 11:26:14 -0500
Erich wrote:

> >From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
>
> >Also, Ill be at the NAMGAR 25TH Anniversary celebration in Morgantown
> >West Virginia July 17-22 - all reservations made for that as well.
> >I'm registered for the event as Number 7!
> >
> >Rick
> >74 BGT
>
> I'll be visiting relatives in Weston and Morgantown through the week of the
>9th to 14th of July. I was planning on taking he B up through th Mountains.
>Maybe it will be worth it to stay a few more days. Anyone have more info on
>the event?
>
> Erich -1980 B, not wanting to start in the cold.
Erich

This year's event is open ONLY to members of NAMGAR.  So if you are not
currently a member you would have to join - no big deal. The NAMGAR
website will have info about the event soon - I just checked it and
there wasnt much about it up yet - JEFF ZORN update please :)

<http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgar>

The annual GT is a really fun time and this year it extends to a full
week!  Hope you can make it.

Rick