More pics & things

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: More pics & things
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:54:15 +1100
Hi all,

I've just added a bunch of pictures of the work I did recently on the MGA,
including the new Roller Rockers, Solid Spacers, MGB Cylinder head etc etc
and all the spruce up work. I've also put the MGA ST manual on my website if
anyone is interested in that. The pics of the head etc are under the '1961
MGA 1600' link. I'll add them to a page when I get time.

I also added a page describing the original MGA thermostat and it's function
and also 4 pics of this very rare item. It is very different to the
replacement part, and may be of interest to some of you. I got this info
from my supplier so I'm parroting it there.

Cheers,
Neil
--
61 A / 70 BGT / 68 CGT/ 56 BN2