Re: Fan Switching

To: "David Streeter" <streetd@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Fan Switching
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 00:10:56 -0500
There is a thermostatic switch at the top of the radiator, yours is
probably shot.  Replacements are between $13 and $40, depending on whether
replacement or original manufacture.  I just got one for mine (because my
fans *aren't* going on).  Although I haven't put it in yet, it should be
really easy.  Not a nightmare at all.

- Tab
'78 B