Re: Buying a 1500 engine for a Midget (Warning)

To: KGROWLER@aol.com
Subject: Re: Buying a 1500 engine for a Midget (Warning)
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:09:03 -0600
Hi Kim,

  You're entirely right about the genesis of the article, a fact I
failed to realize before I opened my yap. (G)  I'm seeing about getting
permission to repost it to the list.  Can you help with that?  If not, I
expect that it will show up on the NAMGBR web site as soon as the
"Driver" tech tips are updated.  I dropped Wayne Kube a line about that.

  Yup, Twist talks about the thrust washer mod, also has a few other
machining tips.

  Safety Fast!,

  Charley Robinson
  '69 B