More snow and ice humour

To: "MG List" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: More snow and ice humour
From: "Mike Lishego" <mlishego@asheboro.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:17:19 -0500
Hello all,
    Since Asheboro and other areas of NC are in the midst of a
winter storm warning, I thought I'd share some humour with you.

    For anyone north of the Mason - Dixon line:  This "Winter Storm
Warning" entails about 4" of expected snow.  (But I guess that's
what you get in a town with two snowplows!)

    For anyone else:  I was at a Hurricanes/Penguins hockey game
about a month ago.  I wondered out loud why hockey never caught on
in the south.  The one fellow I went to the game with remarked,
"Well, when you get this many southerners around this much ice,
their instinct is to run out and buy bread and milk."

    Enjoy your day, and try to avoid your winter weather
emergencies!

Mike Lishego
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/
1991 Mazda Miata