Re: Punch List

To: "Robert Haigney" <Robert.Haigney@anixter.com>, <tonyw@mailmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Punch List
From: "Mike Lishego" <mlishego@asheboro.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:13:03 -0500
Mine isn't that big either....

1) rebuild engine, tranny, and rear end.

2) repair all surface and structural rust

3) get the car repainted

4) repaint my door pulls black, as some of the brown is showing
through where a bird doodied on one of them.

I should probably spend a weekend getting all that stuff done...8-)

Mike Lishego
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/
1991 Mazda Miata
1986 Plymouth Turismo T1