72 MGB 4 Synchro Xmission 4 sale in the Chicago Area

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 72 MGB 4 Synchro Xmission 4 sale in the Chicago Area
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:00:08 -0600
Looks like my GT is going to get it's overdrive transplant any day now. It
would be a pity of my regular transmission would not go to another car.
Therefor I have a perfectly good working 4 synchro xmission from a 72 GT
available soon. If you speak up quickly you might even get to try it in the
car before it is removed.

I'll even deliver it within a reasonable distance from Chicago. Price is
negotiable, but the distance delivered increases with the price paid.

Let me know if you can use it.

Jack