Re: LBCs in the snow

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>,
Subject: Re: LBCs in the snow
From: Bill Holt <lbcholt@one.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 11:35:48 -0500
Even if it warms up, I don't take my B out during the winter UNTIL there
has been a heavy rain to clean ALL of the salt off the streets.  You're
absolutely right, Tab, rust kills (the wallet especially).  And salt and
all of the other winter road treatments are rust magnets.

Bill Holt
Ft. Mitchell, KY
'73 MGB