Re: BMIHT question

To: niederst@telerama.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BMIHT question
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 23:26:41 EST
Hi Craig,

The car number is the VIN number which on your 71 should be on the plate by
the windshield and also by the drivers door.  That is the important number
you need to give them.    You can also give them the commission number which
is on a tag by the hood (bonnet) latch and the engine number is on the side
passanger side of the engine on a plate as well near the distributor.

If you fax the info to them it takes about 10 days to get the cert back.  It
is suitable for framing and looks nice.  At least the MGB one gives a little
more info on it that the MGA certificate.

Enjoy,

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 1/23/00 5:03:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,