Re: BMIHT question

To: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: BMIHT question
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:05:20 -0000
Give them all the numbers, although the car/chassis number is the GHN5U etc.
Also include the engine number if you have it.  If it is the original number
the certificate will come back with "Engine number    1234-5678" whereas if
you don't quote the number or if the number you quote isn't original it will
come back with "Engine number   Originally:  1234-5678"  I.e. it would be a
shame to have the certificate coming back implying you don't have the
original engine if you do.

PaulH.