[Fwd: science fair project request non-LBC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: science fair project request non-LBC
From: "Michael P. Ohleger" <movlas2@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:40:55 -0500

From: SCIFAIRPROJECT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:02:50 EST
Subject: science fair project request
To: AMYMARIES@ivillage.com, Bamfordn@wangfed.com, smith_becky@prc.com,
        KyLady55@aol.com, Kbustama@teleglobe.com, ohleger@hotmail.com,
        lapbhp@touchnc.net, M711magnot@aol.com, CB150VA@aol.com,
        chris.mccaffree@airtouch.com, movlas2@gte.net,
        lori_morrison@amsinc.com, Clrichitt@aol.com, patsyo@intelos.net,
        gohleger@prodigy.net, saltydog@konnect.net, svawood@erols.com,
        swood@l-e.com, BHCCdecker@aol.com, dbalis@novausainc.com,
        Suzridgely@aol.com, CupcakeLB@aol.com, THORFMLY@aol.com,
        LUMINSKI@aol.com, CHSVTMom@aol.com, wooddell@gateway.net

My name is Kelsey Ohleger. I am a fifth grade student at George C. Round
Elementary school in Manassas Virginia. I am researching the amount of
electricity being used in people's homes without them realizing it. In many
homes, there are small transformers,
the plug in kind, used for cell phones, battery chargers, appliances etc.
These transformers still use electricity even when they are not actually
charging anything!

Could I ask a few minutes of your time to look around your house to see if
you have any of these transformers in use? Please fill out the brief
questionnaire below to help me with my project.

Thank you,

Kelsey Ohleger

SCIfairproject@aol.com

1) What City and State do you live in?    ___________________________

2) How many people live in household? ____________________________

3) Look through you home for transformers plugged in. How many?

4) Each transformer will have the wattage printed on it.  List each

5) Would you like to know the results of my project? ________

6) If yes, Email address______________

Don't forget to forward this to all your friends!

Please send this information back to me before Feb. 9, 2000

Thanks for helping me with my project!  Wish me luck at the Science Fair!

--------------6C66890CA6D0B25A4EE0498F--