Re: rear main seal

To: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Subject: Re: rear main seal
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:14:17 -0500 (EST)
No you don't have to remove the crank to do the rear seal and if you
decide to do the big end bearings it can be done by laying the engine on
it's side, or if the engine is at a comfortable heigth then it can be done
while suspended from the hoist, do the side cover gaskets while you are at
it.
...Art