Re: rear main seal

To: "MG Nuts" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear main seal
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:14:28 -0800
Dunno about the seal...

I would imagine it's hard to torque the bolts while the engine is free
swinging. But I wouldn't think a stand was absolutely necessary. Just lay
it gently on the ground on its side.

I did my V8 with it sitting on a wooden pallet on the garage floor. Now I
have a stand (but have only used to confirm that yes, my old engine was
hosed).

Skye Poier had this to say:

--

Max Heim