Re: Parachuting MGB

To: "Paul Nelson" <ya632@victoria.tc.ca>
Subject: Re: Parachuting MGB
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:37:49 -0500
Not sure what version of the Mac OS you are running but any version of
Quicktime after 2.5 will run an .avi (And lots of other video formats too)

Larry
Mac user for 16 yrs.

At this exact moment in time 1/27/00 12:42 PM, ya632@victoria.tc.ca made
the profound statement:

>At 21:48 1/26/00 -0500, Bud Krueger wrote:
>>A few minutes ago I came across a file in my computer that is a video clip
>>(.avi) of the commercial that showed a B being parachuted to earth.  Another
>>lister must have sent it sometime in the past.  If anyone's interested in a
>>copy
>>I'll be happy to attach it to an email to you (off-list, of course).  It's
>>about
>>1.3Mb (mgjmpsml.avi) so I'd prefer to send it as a batch.
>
>Hi, Bud,
>        I'd like a copy, but I'm on a Mac so I don't know whether my
>machine will do it.
>Paul Nelson

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu