Re: Parachuting MGB

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parachuting MGB
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:45:57 -0000
For the princely sum of UKP4.99 you could purchase The Heritage Motor Centre
Multimedia Catalogue from BMIHT (http://www.stratford.co.uk/bmiht/ then go
to Videos and Online order form and select 'CD-ROM').  As well as dozens,
possibly hundreds, of images it includes 15 video clips, many of them around
30MB in size.  There are two MGB clips (SSV, and Development and Racing),
TR7, Alpine Rally and Le Mans from the 50s and 60s, Goldie Gardner record
breaking in Germany and Bonneville, plus early Rover, Austin and Morris.
The MGB and TR7 clips are from The MGB Video, which also includes the
'successful' parachute sequence.  The parachute clip isn't on the CD.

Le Mans in 1955 was when a serious accident took place where a large number
of spectators were killed.  Raymond Baxter summarises the race and refers to
its 'killing pace'.  How could he do that!?

PaulH.