MG Intranet

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Intranet
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 00:30:58 -0800
Fellow Listers:
While driving to work this morning I heard a commercial touting a web site
that allows you to set up a free intranet site.  I have started an MG
Enthusiasts intranet that I hope will serve as a hub for sharing info that
can't be accessed through the list.
At this site we can post messages, MG events, pictures and other info.
Those of you without a personal web site will be able to post pics of your
MG. Clubs can post upcoming events.  Press releases concerning new models
with the MG badge can be posted as well.
I will send out a message that contains instructions on how to access the
intranet.  You will need the registration code (mgauto) and then give
yourself a login and password.  It is a free site, but there are banner ads.
There is a max of 25 megs of free storage, any more they will charge. I
don't know how much yet.
Let me know what you think.
Go to:
http://mowog.intranets.com