Please join the MG Enthusiasts Intranet intranet

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Please join the MG Enthusiasts Intranet intranet
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 03:32:02 -0500
Hi,

We've set up an intranet for MG Enthusiasts Intranet and we want
you to join.
Here's a personal message from Steve Conley:
""

An intranet is like a private website -- only people who join can
see what's there. We can use the site to share files, pictures, and
links, coordinate events, and keep everyone up-to-date on important
group announcements. You don't need anything special to connect to
the site; just a web browser and an Internet connection. But you
do need to sign up to become a member.

Here's how to join...

     1. Go to http://mowog.intranets.com/register_member.asp
     2. Fill out the information on the new member form using the
Registration Code: mgauto
     3. That's it!

Just make sure that when you enter the Registration Code, you type
it just like it's shown above because it is case-sensitive. Also,
be sure to keep the Registration Code private because anyone who
knows it can join the intranet.

http://Intranets.com
The world's first free intranet