Re: Radio

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: Radio
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 14:16:11 -0500
The car could be a reclassified '66, or the previous owners could have done a
modification, or the title could have been lost and replaced by a newer one,
etc.

The question is still, "why does he measure 12 volts from the radio chassis to
a car body ground?" He should be displaying 0.000 vDC. His reading indicates
either an internal radio short, or a polarity error in the car. How is the
battery connected? Is the + terminal connected to the starter or the chassis,
or is it the negative terminal of the battery that is connected so?

Jim