Re: Skye and Me

To: cfrench@cybertours.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Skye and Me
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:12:22 EST
So Carl,
When you got up this morning did you say to yourself "I feel lucky"  Will did
ya?
I have been where you are right now, and every time I tried to cheap out and
not replace the clutch, I wished I had in very short order.  BTW the most
common failure mode for a pressure plate is spring fatigue causing clutch
slippage.  Needless to say you can't see spring fatigue.
$.02
Rick Ewald