Re: Skye and Me

To: cfrench@cybertours.com
Subject: Re: Skye and Me
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:43:12 -0500
Carl,
  Do you think that the old clutch would last as long as the time before
the next engine rebuilding?
   If yes, then you could save the $100.
   If no, though, then you will have to take out the engine in x miles,
replace the clutch, then replace the engine and run it for y miles at
which time the engine needs to come out again.
Bob