Re: No pedal return

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No pedal return
From: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:03:47 -0000
Hi, Max.

Thanks for that.

I've seen cars being towed nose up in ths country but never tail up. How do
they stop the front wheels dropping across to full lock without breaking the
steering lock?

Cheers,

Dave Hill
Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.angelfire.com/de/ukphobias/index.html