Re: refinishing metal parts

To: "simon hurley" <simonsensis@hotmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: refinishing metal parts
From: "Steve Murphy" <k8vo@flyingbeers.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:23:48 -0500
I'd take it to someone who does sand/media blasting and have it cleaned up.
I've been having my peices/parts done by a local shop that caters to the
hot-rodders, and am very pleased with the results.  It's inexpensive, saves
time and the results are much better than I could ever hope to accomplish.
-Steve
77 MGB