Re: mgs@autox.team.net (MG List)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mgs@autox.team.net (MG List)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:22:16 EST
In a message dated 1/31/00 8:40:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, MGTDB@aol.com
writes:

<< Well no, Bud.......we have not all disappeared.   My only real comment is
 bit of disappointment that you guys are not more creative!!   I mean
 really..... there were several obvious answers in my mind!!!   Maybe its
just
 the winter doldrums!   I will however refrain from drawing diagrams........
 wouldn't want to turn this into the kama sutra of old British Sports Cars!!

   Ahhh..... if only our cars could talk! >>

This sounds like it could turn into a series of technical seminars for MG
conventions.  A lot of research should be done to create a syllabus.  Who
wants to teach it?  Larry, Frank, Karyn?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport