It's all your fault, all of you

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: It's all your fault, all of you
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 21:21:54 EST
Several months ago during a discussion of GT's vs. roadsters, a member of
this list said, and I quote, "Get one of each!"  Most who responded agreed.
That set in motion a stream of thinking that resulted today in me buying a 72
GT w/OD to match my BRG roadster.  (I didn't intend for them to match; it
just worked out that way.)
So now I'm in for it.  My wife thinks I am seriously departed from reality
and I wonder how I'm going to find the time to devote enough to each to keep
them happy and healthy.

I blame all of you for this fine mess I've gotten myself into.  Be prepared
for a barrage of lame GTquestions, 'cause this babies got a few problems. For
example, can the exterior rubber around the windshield and rear hatch be
replaced without pulling the window, and if so, how?

On the other hand, the engine is recently rebuilt, it runs strong, corners
flat and has minuscule rust.   But the paint is really, truly, deeply awful.

Jay Donoghue
72B
72BGT
66Mustang (feeling lonely)