Re: Battery Size information needed. HELP!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery Size information needed. HELP!
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 18:40:44 -0800
I didn't suppose he was referring to battery post contact to body
(although that is a possibility), but to an electrical short elsewhere in
the system which could cause a conflagration, in response to which one
would wish to quickly disconnect the battery ground cable.

But on that subject, what "battery hold down" options are available for
retrofitting early B's with a larger 12V battery?

JustBrits@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149