Beach Boys?

To: mgs@autox.team.net, Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Beach Boys?
From: martens@auditor.sk.ca
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 09:05:16 -0600
>Allen Hefner said:
>I just got back from Las Vegas.Anyway, we got to see the Beach Boys at a
trade show dinner >at the L.V. Conv.Center.  Good show, but Mike Love looks
like one of the Geritol Guys now.
You should have said Beach BOY. He is the only orig BB in that particular
group, who is currently battling it out in the courts with Brian Wilson,
the other orig BB who has his own group that also wants the use the Beach
Boys monicker.

I thought they were getting old when I saw them in 1975! Saw Brian Wilson
on TV the other night - he's moving prettttttty sloooooow these days.
Andrew
73B