Acceptable mods

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Acceptable mods
From: "Simon Matthews" <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 09:56:47 PST
I would suggest there are a number of levels of mods, with varying degrees
of acceptance:

1. Purists -- no changes from the factory spec for that make.
2. Picky -- Only changes made by the manufacturer to different model years
3. Moderate -- Changes which can be made without any bodywork mods and are
fully reversable
4. What the heck, its your car: anything and everything.

While on the subject of modified MGBs, did anyone else wee the MGB that was
at Jack London Square in '98? It makes the car that we have been 'oh
gawd'-ing about look quite reasonable.

Simon