Next Question

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Next Question
From: Ruggiero Larry Maj AFRC/XPXS <Larry.Ruggiero@afrc.af.mil>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 14:33:37 -0500
Hi List, I'm just a bundle of questions lately...  So what do some of you
well-equipped shop folks use for cleaning solution in your parts washers?
I'd heard a suggestion a while back for Agitene marketed by Grainger
supplies--supposedly safe as mother's milk, blah, blah, blah, albeit
expensive at ~$40 per 5 gallons...  Well, I checked the MSDS for the stuff
and it's not so friendly.  It may be okay for skin contact, but it's a bit
more volatile and flammable than I'd like.  Any suggestions?  TIA...

Larry Ruggiero
Warner Robins GA
'72 MGB
'65 Midget (mess)