Re: Battery cut-of switch

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Battery cut-of switch
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:38:40 -0700 (MST)
I have always disconnected + side of battery (on - ground car) when
working.  I don't know though.  To some of the racers:  do any of the
class rules specify where the switch is (+,-)?  I suppose that in practice
there isn't much of a difference which side of the battery the switch goes
on.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange