Reminder: Sydney MG & Healey List Run

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reminder: Sydney MG & Healey List Run
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:40:15 +1100
Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that the First Sydney combined MG & Healey List run is
on this coming Sunday. We are meeting at 9:30am at the Bull and Bush Hotel
Carpark in Baulkham Hills for a 10:00am departure. We also have a second
pick up point at the Information Centre opposite Richmond Air force base.
10:45am.

The route is up Bells Line of Road (aka Mt. Everest) to Hartley Vale to the
Comet Inn (c1870) for lunch. If you are keen to come along contact me via
email if possible, or just show up at one of the meeting points!

We even have an International visitor - Jo from the US, who you might know
from places such as 'The MG List'. ;)

So come along, what have you to lose? Last one up the mountain is a
Tr*****... <G> hehe

Cheers,
Neil
--