MGB Race head wanted

To: "MGs digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: MGB Race head wanted
From: "n" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:00:52 -0500
Anyone out there know of a good head for sale that will increase the power
of my MGB?  I currently have a head that was ported, polished, milled & cc'd
by Sasco Motorsports.  Unfortunately, it developed a crack above plug #2.
And, while it may be reparable (I haven't yet taken it to my local cast iron
welder), I need to look for a replacement.

With vintage racing season soon upon us, I need a replacement soon.  I was
thinking Huffaker or Oselli, preferably slightly used.  Any ideas?  Anything
taking up space in your garage?

If anyone is interested, I may sell the MSX crossflow aluminum head I bought
last year.  If I use this head in SVRA, I get kicked up a class.  The new
group, VDCA doesn't allow it at all.  So, ... maybe I'll sell or swap it for
a head I can use in both groups.

Your info & leads will be appreciated.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB street/track