Fwd: closing shop (British Parts Place.)

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: closing shop (British Parts Place.)
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:03:03 -0700 (MST)

After many years of restoring Briltish cars I am closing my shop.  I am
selling many years accumulation of Briltish car parts (mostly Milni and
Sprildgette) as well as lots of Lucas, SU and others for all British
marques.  In addition I have two cars for sale:  1.  1963 Milni MK1 for
$5,000 and 2.  1962 Spridgette for $1500.  Both are apart and in
primer,
ready for paint, and each comes with spare engines, gear boxes, and a
host of related mechanicals and body parts including a 1500 engine for
the Spridgette.  Call Jerry Allen at  (409) 295-8559 or E mail Hal
Dunplhy at:  halsmgs@alpha1.net

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren