Re: Moss selling names

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moss selling names
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:46:42 -0800
See, this is just what I was referring to in my post yesterday, how an
errant statement can lead to a reputable company being maligned.

Simon conjectured that maybe Moss had sold their mailing list to V-B. Now
James says "Moss sold your name to VB.........." and suggests collusion.

All it needs now is someone else to take James' statement as fact and,
Bingo, the world has a "reliable source".

>From the eight years I spent at Moss Motors, I can attest to the fact that
(at least in those days) Moss would absolutely never consider giving a
competitor a helping hand. Kelvin's post tends to confirm that this
situation still obtains.

Let's please avoid, if possible,
spreading rumors by making careless statements.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center