Re: Moss "selling" names

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: Moss "selling" names
From: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:19:08 -0330
Or perhaps driveshaft removal?  :-)
I am jealous cause I called Moss and still havn't received the latest
mailings. Perhaps some would suggest I call VB? Not on your life!!!!!!
Who really cares where they got your address? Maybe a neighbor was surfing
the web & thought he'd do you a favor. Not to mention that if someone can
make money from my address, thus not have to make so much from me
No Kelvin, I  am not implying that Moss had done such a thing just who
cares??

Safety Fast
Andy P & the 77B