Atlanta area MG and/or British car Events?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Atlanta area MG and/or British car Events?
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 21:33:48 -0500
Hello all:

I'm a regular lurker and often see events going on, scheduled and announced
here on the list that are going on in other cities. However, I hardly ever
see anything about events here in the Atlanta metro area.

Does anybody know of any MG and/or British car events or meets in or around
Atlanta, Georgia this year? I know that there has been an event at the
Chateau Elan Winery for a few years but I don't know the dates. I
accidentally ended up there a few years back and really enjoyed seeing the
English car marquees in that beautiful countryside setting - but I've missed
this event ever since. I only found out that it was still going on AFTER the
event last year.

Contact info, dates or anything else known about this event or anything else
MG or British cars goings on around here would really be appreciated.

Thanks!

In the city of 3 million, with NO MG stuff going on.

Jerry Erbesfield
73 "Black Beauty" B roadster
jerbesfield@mindspring.com