Re: Atlanta area MG and/or British car Events?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Atlanta area MG and/or British car Events?
From: "T. Keith Vezina" <tkvezina@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 21:01:47 -0600
Here's a link to some Georgia MG clubs.  They have contacts with e-mail
addresses.
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/clubus.html#G

If you (or anyone else on this list) would like take a little ride, The
British Motoring Club - New Orleans is having their 10th Annual British Car
Day on Saturday, March 25.  We usually have 125-150 cars on display.  The
featured marque this year is the Rover.  For more info, see
http://www.bmcno.org/carshow.htm or contact me at tkvezina@hotmail.com