Re: Fw: OD Prep

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: OD Prep
From: Don Walton <dhw@pinehurst.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:19:59 -0500 (EST)
The first OD I got was $350.00, the second was $450.00, a friend paid
$500.00 for his a few months ago and a friend in the business told me two
weeks ago that they were going for around $650.00 now. I think it depends on
who's got it and how badly you want one.  I wonder about the cost difference
between an original MG overdrive tranny and the Novus/Datsun 5 speed setup.
Anybody got any thoughts on this one?

                        Don Walton in NC
                        73 74 77 B's