Re: Fw: OD Prep

To: "Don Walton" <dhw@pinehurst.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: OD Prep
From: "douglas wilson" <wilsondf@home.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 10:36:54 -0500
Hi List, Regarding MG overdrive units. My present MGB  has overdrive. I
would suggest that the improvement for everyday driving pleasure is well
worth the expense. The Feb/March edition of "MG World" magazine has an
article on the five speed gearbox
conversions. This looks like an interesting way to go to upgrade an MG.
www.chpltd.com
Safety Faster......Doug 76B