Non-LBC PC question.

To: "MG Nuts" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non-LBC PC question.
From: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:50:14 -0000
Calling computer cognoscenti..

Running large Word 2000 docs (45 page, with about four A4 graphics), I'm
getting brief 'hangs' while editing. My cursor keys and the 'home', 'delete'
and 'end' keys work but there is a two second pause before the cursor gets
where I've sent it. If I select the edit point by mouse, there is no pause
and the scrolling works OK.

This used to happen in Word 97 in Off 97 pro but seems worse in W2000.
Truning off background repagination and hiding the graphics makes no
difference. It looks like something is getting overloaded-possibly my vid
card (4mb Trident 9850). ZDnet and Microsoft have nothing to say about this.

So, has anyone found this happening to them? Is there a fix? Or soemwhere
else to look for one?

Thanks in ad...vance.

Dave Hill

Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.angelfire.com/de/ukphobias/index.html