right angle drive

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: right angle drive
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 16:36:44 -0700
Does anyone know where I can get a right angle drive repaired? I know it
was possible to have this done as recently as ten or so years ago. I have
two of them - one where the square cable has been broken off and one where
the cable is rounded (both still turn just fine).

This is for an OD transmission, by the way. I thought I should mention that
since several listers have mentioned that they no longer use this part,
bypassing it with the longer OD speedometer cable on the regular transmission.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT