'75 MGB upgrades

Subject: '75 MGB upgrades
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:53:41 -0600
I've finally got some budget to fix up my '75 MGB. It's a 55k miles
(original, unrestored) with all the original emmissions/engine
configuration.

I've done some stuff:
Carpet kit
Minilite replica wheels
lowered springs

It's fun to drive (although it needs a tune-up badly). So, I'm ready to do
some upgrades. What I'd like to do is replase the ZS carb with dual SU's and
put a header/exhaust on it. Is there anything else I should do while I'm at
it? It's over 25 years old, so I'm smog exempt in Texas and so I'll be
totally desmogging it. Any suggestions or things to look out for?

I'm also going to do some other miscellaneous upgrades, like put a front
airdam, I like them on the RB cars, it makes the front bumper look smaller.

----
John Steczkowski
Director, Server I/O
Crossroads Systems, Inc.