RE: No lead

To: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: RE: No lead
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 17:08:17 -0800
James:

The first indication of a problem is that the valves need to be adjusted
more often.  This is fun the first time or two.  When your lady complains
that she can't hear you over the clatter of the engine then beans you with a
handbag you realize that the world is no longer a friendly place.  Shortly
thereafter holes appear in the edges of the exhaust valves, Cthulu's minions
crawl from the dark nether regions of the earth and the echo's of screams
replace the flatulant gasps of fumes pushed past worn out valve seats.

In three words.   Aggravated Valve Recession.

Kelvin.