RE: No lead

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: RE: No lead
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:56:44 -0700 (MST)
So what you are saying is that I probably should have converted my '71
when I put it on the road 5 years ago?  I blew the head gasket racing last
fall and replaced that and cleaned head, no holes and no minions but I
think they are being eaten by the rust worms.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'74 BGT going by-by soon