Fender adjustments & events in Florida

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fender adjustments & events in Florida
From: bruce <mgb1964@cois.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 09:40:36 -0500
 Gentelmen:

        I have a problem that you may be able to help me with. The car is a 69
"B"
GT. I am at the end of a two year restoration . I am having trouble
"adjusting " the front fenders to match where they meet the front of the
doors. The is , the old fenders were 1/4 inch bondo on their tops. I was
able to source a pair of used fenders that needed new bottom panels. These
I welded on. As a side note all the ususal pannels sills ,crossmembers, and
dog legs have been replaced. The fitting problem is getting the fenders
down so they lay flat against the top of the body panel . Any words of
wisdom will be greatly appreciated.

        Secondly I will be in the St. Petersburg area from the first to the 14th
and was wondering if there is a website or if anyone knows of any car
related events in the area at that time.

THANK YOU
Bruce Phillips
64 roadster
69 gt