Fw: New Carpet

To: "MG list posting" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: New Carpet
From: "1979MGB" <1979mgb@vixa.voyager.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:57:36 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: 1979MGB <1979mgb@vixa.voyager.net>
To: MG list posting <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2000 8:46 AM
Subject: New Carpet

I had a carpet question I really want to get as much feedback as possible.
I received carpet samples from British Parts Locator from Woonsocket, RI.
They look great and I am planning on ordering.

Does anyone have experiences with carpet installation they can share with
me - either to the list or directly?  This is in a 79 B roadster.  I am
interested in tips, potential problems and specifically how easy the kits
manufactured by British Parts Locator are to install.

Thanks to all for the responses on OD transmissions.  Unfortunately after
looking at the money pool and the "necessary" jobs the "B" needs this one is
out for now.  Too bad it had me excited for awhile.

Any help or suggestions on the carpet will be appreciated as this is one
thing I have to do this year.

Denny